- 3 tbsp chia seed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chia seeds, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and cocoa powder (optional).
- Refrigerate for 2 hours minutes (or overnight if possible) to let thicken.
- Top chia pudding with berries before serving.
- If it seems “too thin” add a little more chia, if it seems “too thick” add a little more milk.
- For a chocolate flavor, add 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
- For additional crunch, top with 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts.
- You can substitute almond milk for coconut milk.
- You can add unsweetened shredded coconut flakes for texture.
1 serving with no topping: 315 calories, 10 grams protein, 42 grams carbs, 12 grams fat
1 serving with topping: 390 calories, 14 grams protein, 49 grams carbs, 19 grams fat
Recipe Adapted From Healthy Steps Nutrition