This recipe is best cooked in the air fryer. Alternatively, you can also cook in a conventional oven.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes:
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. raw cauliflower (1 small head)
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Chop cauliflower into small pieces
- Melt butter in microwave
- Mix butter and hot sauce
- Pour liquid over the cauliflower, mix well
- Cook in air fryer on 360 degrees for 15 minutes (or until golden brown). Alternatively, roast in a conventional oven for approximately 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
Recipe adapted from Healthy Steps Nutrition