Course: Main Dish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 8 oz cooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop shrimp in half, if desired keep a few aside to garnish.
- In a medium bowl, combine bell pepper, celery, shrimp and lime juice; mix well.
- Slice avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Scoop out flesh, chop, and add to the shrimp mixture.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Use a spoon to stuff avocado shells with shrimp salad filling.
Recipe courtesy Healthy Steps Nutrition