Prep Time: 10 minutes
Refrigerate: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate Ascent Protein Powder 16g
- 1/2 cup low sugar vanilla greek yogurt 75g
- 1/3-1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk 75ml-100ml
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips 5g
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats 30g
- 1 tbsp chia seeds 12g
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into mason jar.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy in the morning!
*Note: use 1/3 cup almond milk for thicker consistency and use 1/2 cup almond milk for a thinner consistency.
Recipe courtesy of Healthy Steps Nutrition.